Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Music Monday: A Short, Random, Unnecessary Post About Blindside


Are you still reading? Don't say I didn't warn you with the title.

But if you are still here, then....I GOT MY BLINDSIDE PACKAGE IN THE MAIL!

I'm so happy and excited. Of course, I've been listening to the cd for a long time, since I downloaded it at its underground release. I've already bombarded you with songs, so I won't even give you one this time.

Now I have the hardcopy of the cd, a newsletter thing explaining what they've been up to in the past few years, artwork to go with each song, and a documentary DVD. I'm happy.

Also, their US tour was announced, and it's going to be in September! I want to go so bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments just as much as fresh guacamole and chips! Well, maybe not quite that much...