Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oh Dear

After posting fairly regularly for the past couple months, I have let it slide! Oh dear!

This seems to be a common trend in all of my past journal-writing experiences. I'll be really good for a half a year and then I'll just stop for a year or so. When I had a Xanga, it was the same way. I was really good about writing, and then I'd stop randomly.

BUT I'm convinced that I won't let this happen again. Not only do I want to keep those of you Stateside (well, and you Russians and Taiwanese and Germans who somehow found my blog) updated on my life, but I also want to keep in good writing practice. Writing, as with everything, is a skill that can be forgotten if not practiced. I must keep it up!

After looking over my recent posts, I've realized that I haven't really talked much about what my life looks like. I haven't really talked about my job, life in Hong Kong, cultural insights, festivals, etc. So I will make a more concerted effort to write about such topics.

I have several things in mind such as hot pot, holidays in Hong Kong, my job, etc., but that will have to wait until later. I have to leave for work in a n hour and a lot to do before then! Look for more "life" stuff.

I'll try to be good. :)

1 comment:

  1. I like your "life" stuff, but I also like your random ponderings. Don't give up Music Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I like comments just as much as fresh guacamole and chips! Well, maybe not quite that much...